2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] EFF talk July 21st, not 20th

[vox-announce] EFF talk July 21st, not 20th

Sorry for the typo; the subject line of my latest announcement
incorrectly stated the EFF talk will be the 20th (which is Sunday).

The body of the message, and the website are both correct, of course.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org