2009 Nov 12 08:44
[vox-announce] Vote for LUGOD in the Webby Awards!

[vox-announce] Vote for LUGOD in the Webby Awards!

Let's see if we can win LUGOD.org a Webby! :^)  (Or at least make a dent!)

Vote for LUGOD in the Webby's "People's Voice" section:

  http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/

You'll need to register for an account.  (You can skip a lot of the
personal fields, like 'Yearly Income' and your address and phone number.)
They'll then send you a password via e-mail.

(FYI, I voted for LUGOD as a 'Write-in' under the "Community" category.)

-bill!
root@lugod.org / webmaster@lugod.org
...And proud of it!