2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Officer Nominations Open

Officer Nominations are officially open as of tonight's meeting.

Current officers are:

  root        (Chairperson)     - Bill Kendrick
  sys         (Vice-Chair)      - Mike Simons
  typescript  (Secretary)       - Stephen Helms
  /dev/null/  (Treasurer)       - Henry House

Currently nominated are:  [ see above ;^) ]

If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please e-mail your
nomination to the secretary:

  typescript@lugod.org

Voting will open at our next meeting (May 6th) and will close,
and results will be announced, at the following meeting (May 19th).

(If noone else is nominated, which is what has happened every time
except last election, officers will be appointed at the May 6th meeting
unless there are any objections.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail any of the officers.

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/