January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Linux Demo in Davis, February 15th, 2003

[vox-announce] Linux Demo in Davis, February 15th, 2003

LUGOD, The Linux Users' Group of Davis, will be holding a Linux demonstration:

  Saturday
  February 15, 2003
  3:00pm - 6:00pm

The demonstration will be held at:

  Davis Food Co-Op
  620 G Street
  Davis, CA 95616

Details:

  Members of the Linux Users' Group of Davis will demonstrate Linux,
  a free operating system for computers that presents an alternative
  to the Microsoft monopoly.  Drop by and learn how you can bring the
  fun back into computing by joining the dynamic, worldwide community
  of computer enthusiasts and professionals who use Linux.

  People with all levels of computer experience are welcome!

  The hands-on demo, at the Co-Op's demo kitchen, will be unstructured.
  Just drop by and ask questions and try out our demonstration systems!

  We will also be holding short lectures about the philosophy of
  Linux and Open Source in the Co-Op's conference room.

For details, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
Linux Operating System, and which holds regular meetings,
workshops, demonstrations and other events in Davis, CA.

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/