2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] tonight's LUGOD meeting

hi lugod, just wanted to say a couple of things:

* tonight's guest is lawrence rosen who has been int the news on
  lwn.net, slashdot, reuters, wired, etc, in connection with the OSI
  (open source initiative).

  i know some of you are taking midterms this week, but he's a big
  name.  i'd like for him to be impressed with lugod's thousands of
  members.  please attend!  :)

* note we're not meeting at the library tonight; we're meeting at
  novozymes.  directions can be found at:

  http://lugod.org/meeting/novozymes/

* if fate smiles on me, this will be my next to last meeting as president
  of lugod.

pete