2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] new mailing list: vox-outreach

[vox-announce] new mailing list: vox-outreach

hello lugod,

we have a new mailing list set up: vox-outreach.

vox-outreach is a blanket list for all of lugod's public outreach
programs, including:

public linux demonstrations
public linux classes
linux kiosks

if you have any interest in helping out with these public ventures, or
are just curious about the direction our public endeavours are headed,
you can sign on using:

http://lists.lugod.org/vox-outreach

since we have this new list, please forward all remaining vox threads
about public outreach to vox-outreach.

as with all of vox* mailing lists, vox-outreach uses reply-to munging.

pete