2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Sept. 16th LUGOD Meeting: Music and Linux

[vox-announce] Sept. 16th LUGOD Meeting: Music and Linux

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a meeting on:

  Monday
  September 16th, 2002
  6:30pm - 9:30pm
  (Doors open at 6:00pm; please try to arrive on-time!)

The meeting will be held at our NEW LOCATION:

  Yolo County Library, Davis Branch
  315 East 14th Street
  Davis, CA 95616

The topic will be:

  Music and Linux

  presented by: Bill Alexander

    Bill will be discussing various music and sound applications for
    the Linux computer operating system.  Topics will include
    producing musical scores and MIDI files, creating lyrics and chord sheets
    for singers, digital audio recording, and sound file format conversion.

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Linux Operating System,
and which holds meetings twice a month in Davis, CA.
Meetings are always free, and open to the public.

Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org