2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGODer of the quarter

hi LUGOD,

i realized that we skipped the "LUGODer of the quarter" award for 2nd
quarter 2002.  also, the 3rd quarter of 2002 award is coming up.

i'm looking for suggestions for recipients of this most coveted and
magnanimous award.  please email them in private to me at p@dirac.org.

for a list of past recipients, see:

   http://lugod.org/members/lugoders/

pete