2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Sacramento Area Robotics Group

[vox-announce] Sacramento Area Robotics Group

(We've been asked to help spread the word about this new user group.)

                     Sacramento Area Robotics Group

                             First meeting!

                          February 27th, 2002
                                 6:30pm

                             Guest speaker:

                             Parallax, Inc.
               Makers of the Basic Stamp and the Boe-Bot,
       will have 1-3 tem members here to talk about their products.

          FREE Pizza, Coffee, Sodas and Snacks will be served.

                              nerdbooks.com
                     911 Washington Blvd., Roseville
                             916-677-1400

Directions:

  I-80 East to Reno;
  then Hwy 65 North to Lincoln/Marysville
  Take the Blue Oaks/Washington Blvd. exit
  Left on Washijngton Blvd.
  We're on the right, just past Junction Blvd.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/