2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] [FWD: President of LUGOD on the Radio Today]

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:57:08 -0800
To: Andy Jones <aojones@ucdavis.edu>
From: Andy Jones <aojones@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: President of LUGOD on the Radio Today

Dear Linux Users,

	This (Wednesday) afternoon at 5, Peter Jay Salzman will join
me as my guest on "Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour," the weekly
public affairs radio program that addresses the latest news and
issues relevant to followers of the Information Age and lovers of
literature.  Mr. Salzman is the president of the Linux Users Group of
Davis (http://www.lugod.org/), the Sacramento-area non-profit
computer club responsible for donating computers to local schools and
libraries, raising money for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and,
of course, raising awareness of Linux, Open Source, open standards,
and other Linux-y and Unix-y subjects.  All who are interested in
technology and poetry are invited to listen and to phone the show at
(530) 752-2777.
	"Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour" can be heard live on
KDVS, 90.3 FM, Wednesdays from 5-6 in the Sacramento area, and via
the web at http://www.kdvs.org everywhere else.  You can also listen
to archived shows up to a week after original airings.  For more
information, please see the web site of "Dr. Andy's Poetry and
Technology Hour," http://www.culturelover.com.
	Thanks for your interest.
	Best regards,

Dr. Andy Jones
Host, "Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour"
http://www.culturelover.com

----- End forwarded message -----

-bill!
pr@lugod.org