2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] lugod flyer posting get-together: wednesday 5:30

[vox-announce] lugod flyer posting get-together: wednesday 5:30

dear all,

lugod is holding a flyer posting event.   we need people to help post flyers
around davis and ucd.  it's taking place wednesday at 5:30 (bill, is that ok
with you?).

it's a pretty fun event -- last time it was bill, rhonda, doug and me, and it
was cool hanging out, talking to people about linux, putting up flyers and
just general having-a-good-time.  we might even make a dinner out of it, if
people are up for it.

we need some volunteers.  if you can make it wednesday at 5:30, can you email
me and let me know?  i promise it'll be alot of fun!  :)

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002